Wednesday, March 7, 2012

midterm movie posters

This first movie poster is a remake of the The Avengers title cover. I used the same logo as the first cover page and the marvel and paramount pictures logo on the bottom. I tried to recreate the text from the first title cover, but the font and text was hard to recreate so I did a similar color blue as the blue in the Avengers logo and added a shadow or engraving with the font to make it pop. Also added a short underline under The Avengers just like the original.
This next movie poster is a creation I made about the class with everyone's name from class starring in the film. I used word art to create the text except the starring characters text. I used paramount pictures logo to make it seem like it was real. Used red, black, and white for the contrast to make it look better and catch people's eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment